Heather is a health coach based outside of Philadelphia, serving members from around the globe. Her holistic approach focuses on the whole person, with an emphasis on nutrition, fitness, and mindfulness-based stress reduction. Simply said, she works to meet you where you are to help you get to where you want to be.
Approach and Expertise:
- Holistic, results-driven, and supportive approach to achieving optimal health
- Personalized member plans that motivate and inspire lasting change through behavior change
- Compassionate support and accountability to keep members engaged
- One-on-one and small group coaching
- Cooking, travel, hiking, exercise, and watching her kids play hockey
- Virtual (via phone, tablet, or computer)
Heather also serves as Fund Love’s Health Coaching Program Director. Her strategic focus on programs and policies that address prevention and health inequities works to advance the health and well-being of the community. Prior to joining Fund Love, Heather worked as a Health Promotion Specialist for Penn Medicine, a world-renowned, academic medical center and nationally recognized community health care system. During her time at Penn, Heather successfully managed and lead projects impacting the at-risk and underserved communities, leading to increased health outcomes.