Mike is a health coach based in New York, serving members all over the world. His primary focus is helping people overcome health and social obstacles that result in health problems and a reduced quality of life. Mike has been honored to bring his coaching, consulting, and business skills to communities and health organizations, both across the country and internationally, for more than 30 years.
Approach and Expertise:
- Addressing health and social disparities to enable the achievement of optimal health
- Spirituality and mindfulness instruction and practice
- Career development and coaching
- Helping athletes achieve peak performance
- Biking, nutrition, Pilates
- Virtual (via phone, tablet, or computer)
Mike is also the Lead Board Director of Fund Love. As a leader with more than 25 years of experience, Mike serves as a trusted advisor to executives and board members interested in transforming healthcare. At various points in his career, Mike has worked to raise capital to support hospital and clinical program development, cancer research, and patient-centered care initiatives. Mike is a passionate philanthropist, donating more than $1M in charitable gifts and pro-bono services, over the course of his career, including for children’s health and capacity building for organizations seeking to address health, economic, and social injustices.